Affirmative Action and UF/IFAS AA statement
At the end of each program year, the Florida Cooperative Extension Service is required to submit a report concerning Extension faculty compliance with the standards contained in the Florida Extension Service Affirmative Action (AA) Plan.
Please read the AA report instructions, all CEDs are to complete the AA Summary Checklist before April 4, 2014. The Resources and Basics are for all to use in preparing for AA state and federal check-ups.
- Affirmative Action Report Instructions
Affirmative Action Summary Checklist
(must be completed by CED)
This form combines all prior forms, however the CED must make sure that all
information has documentation to back up responses
- Instructions for 4H All Reasonable Efforts & Club Reports from 4H online
- Affirmative Action (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Annual Compliance Review Worksheet
- Affirmative Action Check up
- Affirmative Action Master Handout
- Public Notification Reports
- Affirmative Action Review: Pop Quiz
- Program Development & General Staff Responsibilities
- Advisory Committees
- 4-H Expansion & Review Committee
- Club Boundaries
- Program Implementation
- Program Evaluation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- ADA Checklist To Help Get Started
- File Folder Titles for Affirmative Action File
- Sample Compliance Letter
- Self Assessment for Each Advisory Committee
Periodically the issue arises as to what our equal opportunity statement (affirmative action statement) should contain. The university policy requires that the statement “An Equal Opportunity Institution” be placed on stationery, newsletters, brochures, and all other publications. More information about UF’s institutional equity and diversity can be found at http://www.hr.ufl.edu/eeo/faqs.htm.
If you have specific questions, please feel free to contact me directly.
Mary Anne Morgan, SPHR, Director, IFAS Human Resources
- Back to Resources